• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

can someone help me?

AY786

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
324
I have just set up my newly build rig and its an asus a8n sli premium. I will currently be using my onboard sound for the mean time with this computer. However, i cannot get it to pick up the motherboard sound. All its saying in the control pannel is no audio device. I installed the latest audio drivers from asus website but still its not picking it up.

Have i done something wrong or do i need to install something else?
 
Not to state the obvious, but did you enable the onboard audio in BIOS?

Peace
 
Oh my god i must be really stressed out lol

Thanks that did the trick, cant belive i never even thought of that.
 
LOL, been there before, glad to hear it wasn't anything major. Have fun with that motherboard, it seems to get pretty good reviews

Peace
 
Back
Top