Can someone help me set up 2001fp?

fububoyee

n00b
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
28
Hi, I just received my 2001 fp and I've been trying to connect it through the DVI-D of my radeon 9800 pro but it doesn't seem to want to show an image when i connect it to the DVI-D. I also can't get my pc to recognize 2 monitors at the same time ( I had mitsu 930sb on analog and 2001fp on dvdi-d) .. as of right now I can only use the 2001fp in analog or just my 930 sb in analog... Can someone help me out please? I am using DNA ati drivers. Thanks.
 
Maybe try different drivers. If Ati is like nVidia then not every driver release supports multiple monitors.
 
Have you cycled through the 4 inputs on the front of the monitor to activate the DVD port?

Good luck!
 
yes i have... I can get dvi to work now but i still cant get 2 monitors under display properties? Any way to manually add a monitor? or is it simply a DNA driver issue?
 
Back
Top