Long time lurker finally bothered to register and ask for some help.
I'm currently deciding between the Dell u2312hm and the Dell s2340m. I can't seem to find what differentiates them besides the AG/Glossy deal, which doesn't make a difference to me since I gave up arguing with myself which one I preferred.
Can someone give me some advice on making this decision?
Suggestions for a better monitor to enter the pool are welcome as well. All I'm looking for is a 1080p, 23/24 inch monitor with a swiveling/height adjusting stand,
I would've liked a 24", but the IPS market on 1080p 24" monitors seems to be sparse and uncharted waters. Seems people go 1200p (i hate black bars when watching movies) or just got 27" (too big for me). Was looking at the Asus VN248h-p, but it seems the Dell's are a better choice over it judging by reviews alone.
I'm currently deciding between the Dell u2312hm and the Dell s2340m. I can't seem to find what differentiates them besides the AG/Glossy deal, which doesn't make a difference to me since I gave up arguing with myself which one I preferred.
Can someone give me some advice on making this decision?
Suggestions for a better monitor to enter the pool are welcome as well. All I'm looking for is a 1080p, 23/24 inch monitor with a swiveling/height adjusting stand,
I would've liked a 24", but the IPS market on 1080p 24" monitors seems to be sparse and uncharted waters. Seems people go 1200p (i hate black bars when watching movies) or just got 27" (too big for me). Was looking at the Asus VN248h-p, but it seems the Dell's are a better choice over it judging by reviews alone.
Last edited: