Can some of you test if 1080i (or some other custom interlaced res) works over displayport?

Enhanced Interrogator

[H]ard|Gawd
So over the in the ye-olde FW900 CRT forums, we've had issues getting our AMD cards to display interlaced resolutions over certain displayport adapters. We're not sure if it's an issue with AMD drivers and displayport, or AMD drivers and the adapter we're trying.

So I'm hoping some of you can test 1080i over displayport, and maybe even make a couple different interlaced resolutions in CRU or Adrenalin settings to see if they display.

I can test with Displayport to HDMI with an adapter I have for you with My VEGAs. I do not own a DP LCD at the momeny since my FreeeSync display uses HDMI. If you want me to give it a shot let me know.

I can test with Displayport to HDMI with an adapter I have for you with My VEGAs. I do not own a DP LCD at the momeny since my FreeeSync display uses HDMI. If you want me to give it a shot let me know.

Yeah, that would definitely be useful knowledge. And it would be more likely to get fixed by AMD if in fact that doesn't work either.

Back