• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can only see pics when logged out?

shawnoen

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
1,565
When I'm logged in and looking an any topic, when there are pics, I can only see the links and need to click on them to open the pics.

When I'm logged out and looking at the same topic, pics show up in the thread itself...

Why?
 
Go into your options by clicking the User CP button on the top left above, and hit Edit Options. Then scroll down and make sure you have "Show Images (including attached images and images in
 
Thanks, I checked in the options before posting and searched as well but missed it!

This site is a great resource for 1st time builders such as myself!
 
Back
Top