Can my username be changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polish

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
217
to "Polish" like sausage, not like car wax. Both interpretations are acceptable though.

Reasons:

1. We all make mistakes. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I used this completely retarded username, that I use for nothing else and not sure what it even means.

2. I've been coming to [H] a lot longer than I've been a forum member, since I built my Athlon XP rig. I've once even made it to the front page.

3. A little bribery never hurt anyone, I just bought a lifetime sub to show my support.

Much appreciated.
 
Can someone please make the O in my name upper case as well? Damn lower case o has been frustrating me for 13 thousand posts now... :(

May the mods be great and shine new names down upon us for this fine Monday! :D
 
I should get mine updated to shit head.

Kidding!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top