pbXassassinX1524
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2003
- Messages
- 1,295
hey all, my UPS was dieing for a while now and couldn't keep enough voltage when on battery power to keep me comfortable with relying on it. So I ordered a bunch of Belkin surge protectors (one for my computer, one for a hitachi 57 in projection TV, one for a hitachi 52 inch projection TV, and one for the rest of my home theater stuff.) I saw that they had a 250,000 dollar connected equipment warrenty, and are rated on the box for 2655 joules of power. So I get em, look on the box and the specs on em arent too impressive, like a 1.7ghz intel system is "advanced computer" to them. I'm running the system in my sig, game cube, protable phone, alarm clock, 2.1 creative speakers, a small inkjet printer, and an N64 off it. Now outlets are still open on it, but will it be able to correctly function with that much of a load on it? Also, do you guys think that the others will handle their load?