Can Ivy actually do 4k?

Zangmonkey

Supreme [H]ardness
I remember reading last year about how Ivy would be able to output 4k resolution.
I haven't seen any recent reviews which have actually explored this past claim. Does anybody know whether or not it can actually do this?

Last edited:
4k (4096x2160) was officially added in HDMI 1.4.
http://www.hdmi.org/manufacturer/hdmi_1_4/4K.aspx

Great. This means I will replace all working Hdmi cables to "High Speed Hdmi" cables aka 1.4/1.4a compliant, and to make sure that both source (my gtx 670, checked) and (future) displays do the same...

Back to the topic, there're very few (I see none) of Z77 motherboards come with dual link DVI, and those with Hdmi 1.4/1.4a listed only up to 1920x1200@60Hz , so... Intel's HD 4000 still handicapped...

As far as being pulled I don't know. The only thing that I had heard leading up to the release of the improved graphics is that they supported DirectX 11.0. So I don't know where that information came from or if it was good or bad but this is the main resource that I have to turn to on the 3rd generation Intel® Core™ graphics and the highest listed performance is the 2560 x 1600.

Back