Can I utilize these?

missing theory

Weaksauce
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
117
My parents have two of these Sony speakers stored away in the attic, and I'm curious as to whether or not I can utilize them for computer audio.

If so, what route would I go into connecting them to my computer?

If not, what other uses might I have for these?



Thanks

21ad0g1.jpg


2uj58ph.jpg


oji5o8.jpg
 
Nice speakers, except someone needs to suck that smooshed cone out...

You'll need a reciever or amplifier in order to use those speakers with a PC.
 
Ok, well this is what I also found. If I use this, into which outputs would I use if I have two of those speakers and a subwoofer?

2ihkz2x.jpg


2vvlu88.jpg


2r5yols.jpg


2uyj4v5.jpg


2rpzej4.jpg
 
Use the "A" set of binders and connect the subwoofer to the "low pass" RCA output.

*Edit* Don't put a dusty receiver on your bed.
 
Back
Top