• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can I take a RAID 0 Array and clone to 1 disk ?

mac_cnc

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 14, 2000
Messages
2,560
Ok so when I made my new PC i added a striped array for the main drive.....I dont really like this idea. How can I clone the current image and just put it onto one drive?
 
Try your hard drive manufacturer's disk utility to do a "disk copy" to the single drive. Hopefully it should pick up the array. If not, get Acronis True Image 10 and that should work with no problem.
 
I've done this successfully with Acronis Disk Director Suite.
 
Back
Top