Can I sell this?

Back_Packer

Limp Gawd
Can I sell this unused copy of Windows XP Pro as long as I include a piece of hardware? There is a product code on the back.

27060479jf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

What type of license is it? That looks very similar to my VLK media.

djnes said:
What type of license is it? That looks very similar to my VLK media.
The Volume License media has green screen printing on it.

If you look at the hologram it says "For Retail or OEM Distribution". It looks like it's either one of those.

I may be mistaken, but doesn't it say "Not For retail" in red? Does it have any other software besides win xp pro on it? Such as Intel Software?

MorfiusX said:

If you look at the hologram it says "For Retail or OEM Distribution". It looks like it's either one of those.
I don't remember about the hologram, by my whole CD is the holographic design, and it's a VLK version.

MorfiusX said:

It says "Not For Retail or OEM Distribution".

That changes things eh?

You can't technically accept money in exchange for an OEM software, but you can accept trades. It's a technicality. But, even when trading, you have to include a major piece of hardware. Nothing huge, a 486 CPU would work.

MisterDNA said:
You can't technically accept money in exchange for an OEM software, but you can accept trades. It's a technicality. But, even when trading, you have to include a major piece of hardware. Nothing huge, a 486 CPU would work.

a mouse would work too. or a floppy drive.

Back