Can I install a watercooling system?

Mak54291

Gawd
Does it fit? How to know?

Should I leave that to the expert? I would, I don't find anybody here in Montreal.

How in % can I expect better performance on amd cpu? Like the loading time in Ghost for example and other games.

Game loading time is mostly a function of your storage medium hoss. Watercooling your CPU will do jack about your HDD throughput.

Game loading time is mostly a function of your storage medium hoss. Watercooling your CPU will do jack about your HDD throughput.

Yea right, How could I have forgot that. Must be some sort of enchant or something.
And I have a ssd drive to know how faster it is.

But anyway, this computer make a lot of noise and I still want to watercool. Or maybe silent fan?

If all you want to do is cool your CPU, then you could easily install an all-in-one system.

It just depends on whether you want to use a single or dual radiator system.

You have to realize that the radiator will still be cooled by a fan or fans that need to be selected for silence or maximum cooling.

ideas:

http://hardocp.com/article/2013/02/27/corsair_h90_h110_hydro_liquid_cpu_cooler_review/#.U39CemcU9aQ

A custom loop is more detailed and expensive, but actually quite simple to work through. If you want less hassle.....an all-in-one is what you want.

Back