• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can I get some headphone recommendations?

KillerTomato

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
255
I bought some Z 5300es about a year ago with my sound card. Problem is, there so loud that everyone in the house can hear them mofos. I needed a quick solution, so i got a cheap headset with a mic for 5$. Its busted now (I have no idea why...) and its chrismas, so I might be able to mooch a headset off my parents. I'm looking for something to go with my auidigy 2 zs and a microphone. Ill be doing mostly gaming and some music. Many thanks.
 
medusa's would own for gaming, but suck for music. and most cheap 5.1 headphones suck.
 
Sennheiser PC150 (~$30-$40) or PC160 (~$55-$80)

Both are really good and very sturdy. They totally own the Audio .90's if that was on your list.
 
I recommend Medusa 5.1 as well. I wrote a bit about them here: http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1028191121&postcount=18

I've had them for a while now and FINALLY got used to the feel. They really did hurt my head. I'm just not used to circumaural headphones as I'm a big Grado fan (supra aural).

Another note: the USB version of these require a fair amount of processing power, so if you already have a sound card that does this, get the analog version.
 
Back
Top