• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

can I get some advice?

GameDad

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 12, 2005
Messages
1,576
I am looking to upgrade, i am currently using the onboard sound {shudder} and am in need of a pci sound card, i however am fairly limited on funds, and have been looking at the soundblaster audigy series, specifically the audigy 2 value, and the audigy 2 zs, however I have found many negative reviews for the value, and the zs is kinda pricy, and I am finding audigy 4 cards for not much more than the audigy 2 zs, should i go for it?, can i use eax2 on the 4 series boards? thanks all for your help! :)
 
I would reccommend the Audigy 2 ZS or the X-Fi Xtrememusic. Don't go for the Audigy 2 VALUE. It is basically a Sb live 5.1 except it costs more.
 
That Audigy 4 is basicly nothing more then a updated Audigy2 Value card.
 
Back
Top