• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Can I do this with PC sound?

Joined
Nov 22, 2005
Messages
677
I want to use my headphone/microphone combo when I game and use my speakers when I surf. The headphones are USB and the speakers are normal jack type. I have to use the Control Panel Sound to pick which one I want to use. This gets really tedious.

Can I enable both to run and just turn off the speaker power when I want the headphones to work? I don't care if the headphones are on when I am using the speakers.
 
Because the headset is usb, no (rather, not easily or super cheaply). Get a headset with 3.5mm plugs.
 
You know you can right click the volume icon and select playback devices then right click on the one you want as default and presto it's done right?
 
Back
Top