can anyone recomend good retailers online ?

Friendlypirate80

Limp Gawd
im looking for a good online site that sells ps2 games BESIDES ebay I HATE EBAY WITH A PASSION !!!!!!!!!!!!

im mainly looking for Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne for the ps2 i looked everywhere i cant find it :-( if anyone can help me out thank you :)

Umm froogle is pretty good I use it when I am not using the egg or ZZF it will find what your looking for as well as the lowest price and merchant ratings.

dont know what ur asking, but anywhere from walmart.com toysrus.com (amazon store) ebgames.com etc

EB games or Gamestop.....those guys have pretty much everything. ;)

Outpost.com (but you'd prolly be better off going to Fry's, their b 'n' m sibling).

The plot from the game sounds exactly like the plot from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

gamestop said:
Set in post-apocalyptic Tokyo, Japan where nearly the entire population of the world is annihilated by a worldwide catastrophe called the Conception. Now the fate of the entire world now lies on the shoulders of one boy, who must battle his way through opposing demonic forces and shape the world to come... or destroy it.

well i broke down and bought the game on ebay :-(

as for the game its a really good rpg its kinda like a evil pokemon game you fight demons and after you beat them you can recruit them to your team

the game is rare and hard to get thats why i was looking for good online retailers eb and gamestop are all sold out :-(

lucky i only paid 44 bucks for a used copy not bad i didnt want to pirate a good game

I just discovered this place last week and placed an order with them, it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow so I'll let you know how it goes. Anyway, they have tons of great, rare games for sale, and it's all NEW, they don't deal in used. I ordered Rez and Ico for $85 shipped, which is pretty good. They even have 1st party SNES and Dreamcast controllers.

http://www.gamequestdirect.com

I got my order yesterday, exactly on time. Took about 5 days to ship via ups. The box was in decent condition, but looks like it was being reused (the zip thing to open it was already ripped off and taped over). The packaging materials were meager: just some newspaper thrown in with the two games, and they didn't include a packing slip/receipt or anything. So the delivery was somewhat unprofessional but they shipped fast. I would imagine they would pack better if you bought something more fragile, but if that box had been stepped on or something I imagine the game cases would have been cracked. So, I would say that while they're not super, but I would buy from them again, esp. because they have so much uncommon stuff still new and sealed.

Back