Can anyone ID this USB Port Jack Size?

dchrsf

Gawd
1000372ts0.jpg

ps. srry for fuzzie pic, a tripod is on my xmas list!

I need to find an adapter so I can hook this cam up to my PC. Can anyone tell me what size cable I need to buy or if it's proprietary? Any cables I've tried were too big.

I appreciate the read, and if you can help you get a cookie! :cool:

I'm guessing it's a Sony.

It's not firewire. prolly some proprietary bs to USB. That's what make me think it's a Sony.

I guess a better way to determine what cable you need is to post the make/model of the camera. That might make it a bit easier, and it might lead Google to the right solution a bit quicker. :D

That definately looks propietary. I have one similiar on my wireless file transmitter WFT-E1a for my Canon 20D. USB and firewire would not fit it. If I were you, I'd contact the manufacturer for a part # for that cable. Then search the web for a good price.

found this. Seems the part number is PAVC4USB. I think that's the best I can do.. for now.. :)

it's the same cable for the 308 321 & 568 models.

Thanks to Spange! That looks like the right cable! My dad will really appreciate this!

I tired that number (626) 839-6528 but I got the operator default message with the weird sound in the beginning. I don't know how to enter extensions anyways so I couldn't get it to work lol, but by dialing the number straight it didn't go through.

RE to the cable link, SpangeMonkey, Thank you! I'm probably gonna go order that in a few weeks when I get my car payments and repair I need to pay for out of the way..That looks like it'l work! It's funny you never think to look on the mfg's site, heh me I always do that LAST. I appreciate you continuing to look for me and all I'm really grateful everyone else on this forum could help this much!

For anyone interested; This cam was originally supposed to be for me, but I bought one because friend couldn't find the cable for this one, so he said forget the $50 bucks I was gonna give him and that I could have it, so it's technically mine now but I'm giving it to my dad.

Anyways, Night guys! Off to the store to get some pineapple for a milkshake :cool:

Back