Can a syringe of AS5 go bad after a few years?

Shaman

Limp Gawd
I've had AS5 stored away for what seems like almost 3 years now. This is probably a dumb question, but If I use it now will it be as efective as a recently bought syringe would?

I've been out of the loop for quite some time, I was surprised when I recently visited the arcticsilver site and saw AS5 is still their top product. After all these years I thought they'd be selling AS7 or AS8. :p

I've been using the same little tube for at least 3 years now. No issues. As long as it's kept sealed and out of bright sunlight, I don't see any problem.

It seperates after a little while, but if you shake the syringe for a few minutes it's fine.

Leaving the rubber cap on, and pumping the syringe (HOLD THE RUBBER CAP SO IT DOESNT all spit out) will mix it too.

It seperates after a little while, but if you shake the syringe for a few minutes it's fine.

Leaving the rubber cap on, and pumping the syringe (HOLD THE RUBBER CAP SO IT DOESNT all spit out) will mix it too.
So something DOES happen after some years. I'll do that before using it, thanks for the tip.

And thank you theelectic for your input.

:)

Storing it "nose down" (like you would a pen) us enough to stop this from happening (and infact, when you do this, all the silver falls down to the bottom, making for a more dense paste = better temperatures in theory). But, who really stores it nose down?

Back