• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Callout Kyle_Bennet (v. 2.0)

marty9876

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - February 2006
Joined
Jun 11, 2003
Messages
4,906
Well, since some seem to be trying to spark a little fire in here I figured I'd do the same...:D

Since this never got responded to I figured I'd throw it back out there and see what came of it.

So, how about it?

marty9876 vs. Kyle (or the whole [H]ard|OCP staff to make things a little interesting) for a 30 day point race.

:D:D:D
 
Well, since some seem to be trying to spark a little fire in here I figured I'd do the same...:D

Since this never got responded to I figured I'd throw it back out there and see what came of it.

So, how about it?

marty9876 vs. Kyle (or the whole [H]ard|OCP staff to make things a little interesting) for a 30 day point race.

:D:D:D


Unless you buy me refreshments I will install FAH and fold under Kyle
 
I appreciate the opportunity, but I don't have the electricity needed in my office to actually undertake this and do the testing that pays the mortgage around here. In the summer months I have to be careful with the testing load I put in on this end of the house.

I office out of my home. When you get all my personal equipment on line, throw in say two or three full blown quad/dual core testing systems with monitors and water cooling etc, it is easy for me to start popping 20amp breakers.

I moved my office to the East side of the house years ago because my AC could not keep up with my Folding boxes and I was dealing with 95F temps in my office. I finally gave up in that it was simply not going to happen while allowing me to work in the same environment.
 
I figured you would let all the mods know if they still wanted to be mods in the morning they better install FAH under your user name... :D:D

I completely understand the running boxes at home, I only run two at home myself. I just thought your might be able to persuade a few others to help you out in a little friendly race:p .
 
Back
Top