• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

calling p4 3.06 owners

clownvomit

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
448
How high have you been able to overclock these things? I've gotten mine up to 3.7, but when I go any higher I get the old boot disk failure error message.

My mobo doesnt give me a whole lotta options. I think i'm sittin at 160X13 (i think that is the multiplyer) and as soon as I go to 161, and restart, the board resets itself back to 3.06. It seems to me that when I first got it I got it up to 3.8 but then I backed it down, and added memory. Now I have a gig of mixed memory, but when I pull the 512 out that I added it still wont go any higher. temps aren't a problem, I'm wc'ed.

Am I stuck? I'd really like to push this piece higher.
 
Back
Top