• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Calling out Moosie: overtake really soon!

AtomicMoose said:
You may pass me in 8 days, but soon I will take revenge. :D
aka Reach through :eek: :(

and passing moosie isnt that big of a deal in F@H, but if you pass him in UD, now THAT is something to gloat about :)
 
"Passing Moosie" could very easily be a euphemism for something else. Quite a funny one too.
 
amenthes said:
"Passing Moosie" could very easily be a euphemism for something else. Quite a funny one too.
hahaha...thats funny...but i think the heat is getting to you up there :)
 
roftranspo said:
that must be killing you ;) so when is the snow coming?
Don't use that four letter word just yet. I don't even want to think about it.

Edit: Do I just have a predisposition to throwing things completely off topic or what?
 
amenthes said:
Don't use that four letter word just yet. I don't even want to think about it.

Edit: Do I just have a predisposition to throwing things completely off topic or what?
i think it is a Norcal thing :)
 
Scorpionjwp said:
make sure you throw that on Mary's car.


moose1za5.jpg
 
marty9876 said:
only good moose is a dead moose

he's alive dumbo...that's a thought bubble..bubble brain

forget about you're inability to think or win mary :D
 
p.s.


overtake in 6.4 days!

sorry for the big type! I just figured out how to make the cool posts!

Luv the moose! :D
 
Pocatello said:
Hey! You guys are not allowed to hijack my thread attacking the King of All Moosies!

that thought bubble could have your name in it too....I'm for the moose staying a head of you
 
"moose lover" yup I am

sure beats


H]oly Crap I'm on probation until 11/11/06. Added a day for a kool date!
 
zim01 said:
"moose lover" yup I am

sure beats


H]oly Crap I'm on probation until 11/11/06. Added a day for a kool date!

bunch a horse shit
 
Back
Top