Calling out 184OZ - Mini n00b Race!

chileman

Gawd
I've been keeping an eye on 184oz in the stats and I'm not sure if he/she checks the forums but I challange you to a race to 30,000! We're both just under 6000 so that will ensure a good long race! Ready! Set! Fold!

Fold on fellas!

Cheap man's race stats!
Racing to 100,000 points!

1ST

2ND

3RD

4TH

5TH

6TH

If you fund my new amdx2 boxen... i will set my 15 machines to fold for you :)

30k would be easy ;)

KodiakStar said:
If you fund my new amdx2 boxen... i will set my 15 machines to fold for you :)

30k would be easy ;)

If you buy me a candy bar, I'll set Kodiak Star machines to fold for you. K*, you ever hear of a firewall before?

marty9876 said:
If you buy me a candy bar, I'll set Kodiak Star machines to fold for you. K*, you ever hear of a firewall before?

Name your choclate and it's on it's way!

No offence K* but his offer is cheaper! ;)

Fold on fellas!

Hmm this looks like a race I should be in, may the most IPC win! :D Gotta get this XP-M up to full potential in this summer heat.

*kicks self for not restarting F@H before leaving work today

I better get borgin! You only have 25 days and you'll catch me! Great time for my 1.15 Celery to die. Currently rebuilding that box

That candy bar is still on the table marty! ;)

Fold on fellas!

rebuild_htpc.jpg

See more folding power on the way!

man is their anyone around 50k that wants to race?

and yall make it like a race to 50 k pts it really doesn't take that long!!!

84gthatch said:
man is their anyone around 50k that wants to race?

and yall make it like a race to 50 k pts it really doesn't take that long!!!

50k was my initial thought, but I thought that might be too much. Doesn't matter anyway, I'll probably lose (while science wins of course!)

Fold on fellas!

I've only been folding here for 2 months (Almost 2 Months) & got 24,000 Points already short race

chileman said:
I've been keeping an eye on 184oz in the stats and I'm not sure if he/she checks the forums but I challange you to a race to 30,000! We're both just under 6000 so that will ensure a good long race! Ready! Set! Fold!

Fold on fellas!

It's he, and your on.

Just try not to spank me too badly!

I had to drop my Celery 1.15 to a 700 (haven't OCed it yet). Not sure why the 1GHZ chip won't post but oh well.

Should be fun race anyway!

Good luck!

chileman said:
Just try not to spank me too badly!

I had to drop my Celery 1.15 to a 700 (haven't OCed it yet). Not sure why the 1GHZ chip won't post but oh well.

Should be fun race anyway!

Good luck!

Just looking at your sig I'm thinking you will be victorious. I'm currently running an ageing AthalonXP 1700+ at home and a Pentiun4 2.4gHz at work. I really need to get to building the daughters new machine soon which will add a AthalonXP 1800+

HAHA, celerys = the big suck. Next you'll probly tell us it came out of your grandma's old gateway or something! gateway + celery = your worst nightmare

edit: sorry about the plus and equals crap, I'm at work.

well talk to your friends and you might be able to borg a couple 30k came up really really quick i think i hit it in about 6-8 weeks, so ;)

184oz caffine a day said:
Just looking at your sig I'm thinking you will be victorious. I'm currently running an ageing AthalonXP 1700+ at home and a Pentiun4 2.4gHz at work. I really need to get to building the daughters new machine soon which will add a AthalonXP 1800+

I don't know, my 2GHZ laptop doesn't fold 24/7 for obvious reasons and I might have lost my 1.7GHZ P4. I bet it'll be a close race.

Imitation said:
HAHA, celerys = the big suck. Next you'll probly tell us it came out of your grandma's old gateway or something! gateway + celery = your worst nightmare

edit: sorry about the plus and equals crap, I'm at work.

Nope it's the CPU on my HTPC. It runs Media Portal PERFECTLY and folds with what it has left. Great little box, it'll fold til its dying day. Long live celery!

Being a college student I can't afford anything better so I use what I can.

Fold on fellas!

Wanna congratulate 184OZ on entering the top 2000 in the [H]orde with his latest WU. I plan to be there in a WU or two.

Fold on fellas!

I've got some 241-364 PTers my machines are chuggin through. Watch out Sunday morning...

Fold on fellas!

darkisz is gonna be tough to catch, too many 600 pointers coming out of his boxen! I should have about 800 points cashed in on sunday as well, and if this ole 733 ever kicks out another unit, that will just be icing.

Fold ON!

I've added a cheap man's race stats on the first post. Enjoy the fruits of my hard work!

darkisz said:
Nice race you two have goin, but, can you catch me? :D

According to the overtake color chart it is "Not Possible" for me to catch you. I really need to clear some time in my calender and get the daughters new PC built.

chileman said:
I've added a cheap man's race stats on the first post. Enjoy the fruits of my hard work!

nifty. BTW I saw another thread where you refered to yourself as "Chris". Ironic that I also am a "Chris"

nifty. BTW I saw another thread where you refered to yourself as "Chris". Ironic that I also am a "Chris"

For some reason I just allowed your sig to hit home and realize what it is from....Dune! :cool:

I will admit Standford has been throwing me 600 pointers lately. Trust me you're still not out of the race, my 2100+ mobo died this morning and who knows when I'll be able to bring it back from the dead.

Fold on fellas!

Added darkisz to the race since I'm slowly sneaking up on him. 2.2 days according to HardFolding.com.

Sneak::Sneak::Sneak

Fold on fellas!

Wow, you guys are starting to close in. That's what I like to see! I guess I need to start looking around for some parts so I can do a little 'ramping up' of my own. I added my 2nd boxen, 1.6Ghz of Athlon power a little bit ago, and you guys are still gaining :D

Keep on Foldin'!

chileman said:
I will admit Standford has been throwing me 600 pointers lately. Trust me you're still not out of the race, my 2100+ mobo died this morning and who knows when I'll be able to bring it back from the dead.

Fold on fellas!

Your still out gHz'ing me by a 2 to 1 margin according to your sig. I'm thinking I'm in your dust for the forseable future. Unless..... I see my retirement fund(Powerball) is up to $18 Mill for Wednesdays drawing.

I might have lost the 1.7 borg, hasn't turned anything in in a while. And my 2100+ is down so I'm down 3.8ghz.

chileman said:
I might have lost the 1.7 borg, hasn't turned anything in in a while. And my 2100+ is down so I'm down 3.8ghz.

Oh, that different then, I've got a 2.4gHz P4 at work and a AthalonXP 1700+(1.4gHz?) at home so that puts us dead even in terms of raw gHz. The work machine will soon be upgraded(not a significant upgrade) to 2.8 but with 2GB mem. Just need to find time to build the daughters new system(1800+ 512MB mem). I should set up her current on for Timless WUs it is a 233mHz P2 so I'm not sure it would be worthwhile ever for TTs.

Oh, that different then, I've got a 2.4gHz P4 at work and a AthalonXP 1700+(1.4gHz?) at home so that puts us dead even in terms of raw gHz. The work machine will soon be upgraded(not a significant upgrade) to 2.8 but with 2GB mem. Just need to find time to build the daughters new system(1800+ 512MB mem). I should set up her current on for Timless WUs it is a 233mHz P2 so I'm not sure it would be worthwhile ever for TTs.

I used to have a PII 350, that sucker was a freaking workhorse. As long as you dont' mind paying the power bill on it, let that sucker fold!

Fold on people!

Darkisz is wasting us in this race right now, schrimp if you turn in a decent unit in the next 24 hours u'll take second from me, for now. My AXP-M machine rebooted on a power flicker last night, and lost about 4 hours :( There's no way I'll catch Darkisz right now I dont' think, unless I somehow get this work pc upgraded, *prays to IT gods*

Only way I should turn anything in is if my P4 2.4 borg turned something in. My home machines are chugging through 600 pointers due out Friday or so.

Back