Calling Logitechfreak

Status
Not open for further replies.
He lives in the Waynesville/Crocker area. Which is approx 2hrs (120mils) west on Highwayy 44 from Saint Louis.

Had he not refunded me I would have been using a vacation day to drive the 2hrs down there and file a police report. And remember folks, anything totaling above $500 is felony theft in Missouri and if you guys/gals don't get your items or money back make sure you contact the deputy listed on the Anand thread and file your complaint.

As well he is in the National Guard and it shouldn't be hard for the police to find him if they need to. I have family that has been stationed at Ft. Leonard Wood for over 15 years so if I need to can contact them and see what they can find out.

What he is telling you sounds like nothing but lies, lies and more lies! He has been outed as a known bad trader and has been banned from HardForums and Anandtech. Why would you think he is going to ship your stuff or refund your money? The longer you wait to file and escalate a paypal claim means the longer he has access to that money in his paypal account.

And just in case anyone needs it here is his picture.

lee0ed590c679c862f5279csb2.jpg

Holy crap Lou.. where you found all these?

He got it off of blazingpc no doubt thats were money said he was taking pictures of himself in his room. yesturday or somthing. Guy gunna get some jail time if he doesnt clear this up, im from canada and that would exsclate this through the roof.

:D

He got it off of blazingpc no doubt thats were money said he was taking pictures of himself in his room. yesturday or somthing. Guy gunna get some jail time if he doesnt clear this up, im from canada and that would exsclate this through the roof.

:D

I'm in, I got my refund, but he even looks like a douchebag.

Guess there's no integrity in the armed forces anymore. I swear I read another troll thread about some guy who claimed to be an AF dude or something.

LogitechFreak @ BlazingPC.com said:
l_2049a4349e0d68739b384f463b443707.jpg

taken about a year ago on my crappy web cam

Here's another picture... :eek: He posted it in the "Post pictures of yourself" thread on BPC.

EDIT: Hey Marcus I'm from Canada too. :cool: Toronto, Ontario. :D

I'm pretty sure thats how I found his myspace account.

haha, he says his internet is down, but he is on his myspace account.

http://www.myspace.com/smoke50469

Invalid Friend ID.
This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.

This guy is a lying, stealing ass. Period.

Don't even give him till tomorrow. Just file the Dispute/Claim right now if you can and go from there. You can always close it later should he miraculously prove not to be a troll.

ok now that my interent is back up lets get this straightened out..

now that i've fully read everything.. you guys really fucked me over.. im completely locked out of my paypal account.

to the ones who are awaiting for me to ship there items you have two choices here..

wait until tomorrow or be refunded some how..

to the guys awaiting my scanned receipts you also have two choices...

refund somehow or waiting for me to get back tomorrow from the library..

account is deleted :(

Come on, I've been dealing with his slimey ass all week. I know to make screen captures of everything!

Here is a screen capture of his posting on BPC his myspace link (which is now deleted)

Here is a screen capture of his myspace page.

Here is a screen capture of his myspace pictures

Screen capture of his Anandtech Profile information

Screen capture of his address/location when he was living in MS scamming people

Omg... all I can say is Omg the guy has myspace.. how dumb can you be, you work in the military then you start a mass forums scam ring.. then to boot you have a myspace page to show your face and personal information.. "wow you really cant fix stupid". Yah money Im from London Ontario.. Just down the queens way baby. are you Money ffrom #Canadacss on irc??? with Kramer and shit. If not all good because He was from Toronto to.

Other than that I put a shout out to my Canadian boys that are in this with me. :D

Here's another picture... :eek: He posted it in the "Post pictures of yourself" thread on BPC.

EDIT: Hey Marcus I'm from Canada too. :cool: Toronto, Ontario. :D

now that i've fully read everything.. you guys really fucked me over.. im completely locked out of my paypal account.

to the ones who are awaiting for me to ship there items you have two choices here..

How come you have receipts all of a sudden? I'm pretty sure I asked for a week and a half for a receipt and all I got was "I lost them"; "my room is messy". I never heard anything about the library.

I want my receipts tomorrow, regardless of the refund.

EDIT: What FromTheLou said below me too. Answer some questions, buddy.

At any point I'm sure we all are waiting to hear your explanation of why all these traders, (many who have been involved with their trades with you for over two weeks) still have no proof of shipping. I'm also interested to know how exactly the USPS loses all of your packages.

There have been many questions asked of you in these 5 pages, yet you didn't even try to answer any of them. Why exactly did you delete your myspace account?

I'm pretty sure you fucked yourself bro...

i deleted it because people dont need to know what goes on in my life.. now all im asking is calm the hell down and wait until tomorrow when i get back from the library..

i asked him yesterday about the dc# for the package that was returned back to him... and asked several other questions .. only thing he answered back was about the fact that he cant ship today because of veterans day. ugh.

good job in finding his contact info and myspace

I want my receipt, and also would know why its not trackable, let see how this goes

Come on, I've been dealing with his slimey ass all week. I know to make screen captures of everything!

Here is a screen capture of his posting on BPC his myspace link (which is now deleted)

Here is a screen capture of his myspace page.

Here is a screen capture of his myspace pictures

Screen capture of his Anandtech Profile information

Screen capture of his address/location when he was living in MS scamming people

lol wow you make a good stalker my friend lol

Moral of the story: don't mess with anyone on [H]ard|Forum, they will freaking track you down. But seriously, it's borderline creepy how quickly you found all that information and took screenshots of everything from his pictures to a satellite view of his house. Lou gets an A+ and "Stalker of the Month" award, well done sir.

i deleted it because people dont need to know what goes on in my life.. now all im asking is calm the hell down and wait until tomorrow when i get back from the library..

Lol, right as you're embroiled in the middle of several bogus transactions online? K, sounds legit. :rolleyes:

Why should anyone wait for you? I waited for three weeks and now you have receipts? I want my receipts for, at the very least, 3 weeks of valuable time down the drain.

How about answering some of these questions:

1) Who are you? Chris Rogers or Chris Chartier?
2) Why have you lied about owning a camera or at least having access to one?
3) Where did these mysterious receipts all of a sudden come from? Why have you been unable to provide them to your buyers?
4) Does the USPS hate you or something? What's with the at least half a dozen "missing packages"?
5) What do you have to say for yourself in terms of the info posted on Anandtech? i.e. Banned trader, different AIM, phone number, etc.

http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=45&threadid=2117756&enterthread=y

Good luck repairing what meager scraps are left of your trading reputation.

Lol, right as you're embroiled in the middle of several bogus transactions online? K, sounds legit. :rolleyes:

Why should anyone wait for you? I waited for three weeks and now you have receipts? I want my receipts for, at the very least, 3 weeks of valuable time down the drain.

How about answering some of these questions:

1) Who are you? Chris Rogers or Chris Chartier?
2) Why have you lied about owning a camera or at least having access to one?
3) Where did these mysterious receipts all of a sudden come from? Why have you been unable to provide them to your buyers?
4) Does the USPS hate you or something? What's with the at least half a dozen "missing packages"?
5) What do you have to say for yourself in terms of the info posted on Anandtech? i.e. Banned trader, different AIM, phone number, etc.

http://forums.anandtech.com/messageview.aspx?catid=45&threadid=2117756&enterthread=y

Good luck repairing what meager scraps are left of your trading reputation.

As far as the camera goes, a crappy webcam like that wouldn't take good enough pictures of a receipt to prove anything. However, I'm very interested to hear how he answers everything else... and I'm not even involved in any way. Please, entertain me.

Yah money Im from London Ontario.. Just down the queens way baby. are you Money ffrom #Canadacss on irc??? with Kramer and shit. If not all good because He was from Toronto to.

Other than that I put a shout out to my Canadian boys that are in this with me. :D

I hardly ever go on IRC... I've only used it about twice in my life :rolleyes: What server is that channel on? :cool:

Moral of the story: don't mess with anyone on [H]ard|Forum, they will freaking track you down. But seriously, it's borderline creepy how quickly you found all that information and took screenshots of everything from his pictures to a satellite view of his house. Lou gets an A+ and "Stalker of the Month" award, well done sir.

iLol'd. :p

This guy reeks of troll. Seems like he enjoyed selling things online. Not anymore. Nope....none for you.

I'm interested in his response, but what he defines as a receipt and we we define as a receipt are two different things.

He was defining the second part of the label (when you print your postage online) that the sender keeps for his records. That second half of the label doesn't not mean that a package was shipped. All that shows is that a shipping label was created.

Here is what he defines as a receipt:

Here is what I define as a receipt: (which even if you purchase your postage online you will get one of these if you take it to the PO and ask them to scan it and give you a receipt)

Damn Lou, you are a pro at stalking. You get my vote for Stalker of the Month as well.

Now down to business.

I am a mod over at BPC. LF's B/S/T rights have been revoked as of now. He hasn't ripped anyone off over there yet and actually had a few deals go quite well. What bothers me is that the pic he posted of "himself" was actually a pic of his friend. I sold this guy a 40GB HD and had no issues with payment. I also called him on the phone earlier and spoke to him. He is claiming he had too many deals going on at once and messed things up. Well Chris, it's time to fix it and make it right. I think you got a little too stoned and lost track of what you were doing across 3 different forums. It helps to write this shit down to keep it straight. Now you have to fix this, you have to, or I am not going to be able to prevent the powers that be above my head at BPC from banning you completely. Make it right Chris, I mean it.

I know you guys said hes in the military but I am pretty sure that its a "mother" type voice on the answering machine when I called him earlier.. the same number he called me back on.

I hope he ships my cpu tomorrow.

EDIT** I was gonna ask about a recent reciept for a package so we can get a real address ... he lives in PICAYUNE MS not MO.... wtf? Look at Lous thread.

Why is one any less of a receipt than the other?
Just because you've purchased the postage in real life doesn't mean that you are any less capable of not handing them the package, for example if you didn't have the address written on it yet, or you still had to tape it up, etc.
Also, you get the same type of receipt as the 2nd from an APC machine. You could simply not drop the box in the hole

Chris, regardless of the outcome of your current problems, you are not welcome here as a trader. Coming back after you've been banned is grounds for another ban, regardless of conduct.

Folks, I recommend you make sure you have some form of contact information besides [H] PMs or this thread, because LogitechFreak won't be a member for much longer. The only reason he hasn't already been banned is that he is now communicating at all.

Nah all good I know a guy that plays for .:TFS:. The Final stand his name is Money cal-m css. nvm then

Team Canada in this thread teamin up on the forces from the state that is missouri.. I dont know but this guy is F'd now.. no pun intended Chris but " You got the Canuks after you now boy... its whoopin time..

I hardly ever go on IRC... I've only used it about twice in my life :rolleyes: What server is that channel on? :cool:

iLol'd. :p

I know you guys said hes in the military but I am pretty sure that its a "mother" type voice on the answering machine when I called him earlier.. the same number he called me back on.

I hope he ships my cpu tomorrow.

EDIT** I was gonna ask about a recent reciept for a package so we can get a real address ... he lives in PICAYUNE MS not MO.... wtf? Look at Lous thread.

He told me he was in the National Guard, so all I know that could be a lie. He did mention that the address he gave me in Crocker was his and his mothers. He also stated that he lived on base. So where he really lives and who he really lives with I have no clue.

That address on that label that shows MS is his old address. He has been banned from HardForums & Anandtech before.

He was previously banned as Darkside50420.

Why is one any less of a receipt than the other?
Just because you've purchased the postage in real life doesn't mean that you are any less capable of not handing them the package, for example if you didn't have the address written on it yet, or you still had to tape it up, etc.
Also, you get the same type of receipt as the 2nd from an APC machine. You could simply not drop the box in the hole

Just to clarify I didn't mean that he had to purchase postage IRL to get what I consider a receipt. I was unaware of the reciepts from APC's looking the same. I've seen a few but never used them. I guess I've just been lucky that all the PO's I've been to in/around my house won't give me postage/scan the DC#/or print me a receipt until the package is addressed, sealed and on their scale ready to be shipped. But I do see your point.

You feel fucked over? How about all of us out our money. WE feel fucked over stupid ass.

We have been waiting till tomorrow for three weeks.

We have been awaiting scanned receipts for three weeks.

How many more times are we going to have to wait till tomorrow?

I have one more choice... I can call the PD in your town. After 8 or 10 people call em, they might just do something.

Damn Lou, you are a pro at stalking. You get my vote for Stalker of the Month as well.

Now down to business.

I think you got a little too stoned and lost track of what you were doing across 3 different forums. It helps to write this shit down to keep it straight. Now you have to fix this, you have to, or I am not going to be able to prevent the powers that be above my head at BPC from banning you completely. Make it right Chris, I mean it.

He had $230 of my money, damn right I tracked down as much info as I could.

Now are far as getting down to business here are my thoughts.

You are giving him a lot of credit to think that he only lost track of what he was doing across 3 different forums.

He was banned from HardForums and Anandtech for this exact same thing. Fast forward a few months and he is in a new town, new PO and what happens? He is about to get banned for the doing the exact same thing.

What has been the constant thru both of these bannings and scammings? The PO's? Highly unlikely that the MS PO and the MO PO are in choohots to steal his packages.

The only thing constant thru all of this has been his lies, his lack of shipping the items he has recieved money for. He has been banned before, waiting to see if he ships you the items he owes you or refunds your money shouldn't even be an option.

Hit hard and hit fast, or next thing you know he will gone with your money.

ok then that must be you address Chris when you get on here you have to answer the questions that have need ask of you... your a "STAR" on here now dont yah know. :p

Folks, I'm not going to warn anyone again.
Personal information is not to be posted here, per the forum rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back