• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Calling all stacker 830 owners

apcor

Limp Gawd
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
455
I have the stacker 830 and I am have been having trouble with the side fan mounting clips. It seems like the mounting brackets are squeezing the fans when they are put in and casing the fan blades to hit their own casing making a grazing sound. Anyone have this problem or know if anything can be done to fix it?
 
I have an 832 and I am not experiencing this problem. What kind of fans are you using?
 
I have the stacker 830 and I am have been having trouble with the side fan mounting clips. It seems like the mounting brackets are squeezing the fans when they are put in and casing the fan blades to hit their own casing making a grazing sound. Anyone have this problem or know if anything can be done to fix it?

I've never seen fans with casings flexible enough to do that. I have heard the filter material getting hit by the fans creating the grinding noise. You just have to pull it apart and make sure the filter material is perfectly flat in each of the fan holders.
 
Back
Top