• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Calling all HAF 922 Owners!

YamahaAlex37

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Messages
1,775
Please, can somebody tell me the height of the 922 case in the rear section, not including the taller front portion?

My desk has a shelf that is 18.7" tall, but it would only block the back portion of the case.

I am wanting to purchase this case so bad, but and I don't want to have to downgrade to the 912 if i don't have to. Thanks!
 
That will be really tight, mine is right about 18.5" off the desk at the rear. Being that close, the top fan isn't going to be much use, even if it's completely open to the sides.
 
That will be really tight, mine is right about 18.5" off the desk at the rear. Being that close, the top fan isn't going to be much use, even if it's completely open to the sides.

Thank you so much for measuring!!

Provided I fill it with nice fans, the HAF 912 should be pretty similar for cooling, correct?
 
I haven't gotten my hands on a 912, but I would guess that it falls between the 922 and a 690 as far as potential airflow based on the pics I've seen of it
 
Back
Top