Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I just added call waiting to my phone line and I use dial up, if somebody decides to call me while I'm online is it going to knock me offline? What else should I know if anything?
Call waiting has a nasty habit of kicking people who use dial-up offline. However your phone company probably had a code that will allow you to disable call waiting for the duration of a phone call. So if you add it to your dial-up number than people will get a busy signal or go directly to voicemail if you have it.
Add *70, to the dialing string (at the begining so it's *70,xxx-xxx-xxxx). The *70 turns off call waiting, and the comma is a short delay between that command and the rest of the number.