Call of Juarez MP Demo

The18thLetter

[H]ard|Gawd
Yeah, it's out.
It's downloading as I speak, should be done within 5 minutes though.
Hopefully it's as fun as the SP demo (which I thoroughly enjoyed).

Links:
http://www.fileplanet.com/167069/160000/fileinfo/Call-of-Juarez-Mulitplayer-Demo
http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/9358/Call+of+Juarez+Multiplayer+Demo

and all those other sites...
:)

EDIT: Well, there seems to be a problem FOR SOME with the Server Browser or something, so no servers are showing up for me.
However, I made my own server on the robbery map and took some pix for ya'll.

Team + class selection:

Lawmen spawn

This would be a good spot if people were actually here...

The bank

Another good spot + me shooting at nothingness

The robber's destination when they have the gold

Me blowing up dynamite a little too close to myself. lol.. it looks like crap in the picture but it's a pretty sexy explosion
]

...and that's all she wrote, fellas. Hopefully I can fix this server problem some people and I are having and play some damn games!! lol

Cool but it sucks that the game got postponed until 2007 for US market. I heard it will be released in Europe at the scheduled date which is september I think.. Time to make few phone calls to my friends in Europe :)

I downloaded it last night and played for about an hour or so, and I think its a lot of fun.

Is the full version worth getting? the single player missions seem like they are worth it alone, and then you get the 2 extra character classes online.

If you are going to play the MP let me know and I'll hop on

so how does the slow mo work in MP? I better not slow down when someone else does!

Just got done playing it multiplayer the graphics are sweet but the gameplay is crap and it wouldnt let me mess with anti aliasing or anisotropic filtering. Kinda reminds me of counter strike. When you die you have to wait for the round to be over. Robbers try to get the gold from the law men and take it back to there spawn. Sure the weapons are different and its a different plot but its still the same old one team has todo this while another team camps there spawn to stop them . Definately worth a download though.

I enjoyed the single player demo, but multiplayer (only played the dm/tdm) was a bit shallow imo. However with the full version have support for mounts, etc in mulitplayer I could see it being different.

gogamer.com has the imported version in stock.

Stiler said:
I enjoyed the single player demo, but multiplayer (only played the dm/tdm) was a bit shallow imo. However with the full version have support for mounts, etc in mulitplayer I could see it being different.

gogamer.com has the imported version in stock.
I uh... actually played through the full copy already.
Singleplayer was pretty great, albeit a little short...
My only complaint about the game was the Billy missions. He's a total wuss and it's basically platforming with him. Whereas with the Reverend, it's an actual FPS... and a kick-ass one, at that.

Looks like it is time to upgrade, when I played it, I was running at around 20 fps and the smoke effects where replaced by orange blocks. . .

Back