Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

defiant007

2[H]4U
http://www.findmakarov.com/

Oh wow.....Modern Warfare 2012....what a surprise....I would have never expected another modern warfare mod.....uh I mean generic sequel....awesomeness overload....I can hardly contain my excitement.....

rabble rabble

On a more serious note, BF3 is going to kick ass!

Call of Duty pretty much died for me after the original Modern Warfare. Battlefield 3 all the way.

lmao.... all the hub bub for nothing... Sad thing is, everyone that posted will, probably end up with the next COD on their shelf's anyways.

I've read and heard that we indeed won't get a COD this year, due to the clusterfuck that is Infinity Ward now.

I hope Activision isn't able to get another COD out the door this year because of the Infinity Ward upheaval, it only helps BF3.

fuck IW, its simply a brand now that Craptivision owns now. once they got their hands on it, they killed it after MW. Havent touched a COD game since. Lets just hope that Respawn Entertainment (where everyone from the original Infinity Ward went) puts out some great titles.

lmao.... all the hub bub for nothing... Sad thing is, everyone that posted will, probably end up with the next COD on their shelf's anyways.

I don't own any Call of Duty game except Modern Warfare 1

try again

I've read and heard that we indeed won't get a COD this year, due to the clusterfuck that is Infinity Ward now.

Really? I thought they brought in a bunch of Treyarch guys to replace the departing IW personnel for the specific purpose of completing this years game?

Activision sad last year right before Black Cocks launched that it was planning on releasing another COD game of some type before the end of 2011.

Personally I don't care if I see another COD game for the next decade. I'm done with them entirely for a while.

Eh no surprise with this thread. Add 1 more COD hate thread to the forums. Sad people.

Eh no surprise with this thread. Add 1 more COD hate thread to the forums. Sad people.

So we should all blindly love COD and praise its yearly lack of originality instead? We're allowed to dislike COD , if you don't like it thats fine but how about adding your opinion on MW3 instead?

Really? I thought they brought in a bunch of Treyarch guys to replace the departing IW personnel for the specific purpose of completing this years game?

I've also heard that this "Sledgehammer Studio" and what's left of Raven is pitching in. No articles, just hearsay from players...so take it for what it's worth.

lmao... Every thread on every computer related forum bashes COD, but god forbid someone says anything bad about gods gift the BFBC series.

It's funny with all the hate geared towards it they broke sales records with the release of Black Ops and it was the most pirated game.

lmao... Every thread on every computer related forum bashes COD, but god forbid someone says anything bad about gods gift the BFBC series.

It's funny with all the hate geared towards it they broke sales records with the release of Black Ops and it was the most pirated game.

Just goes to show that forums are not at even remotely representative of gamers in general anymore. Tons of people buy and enjoy this (and other games) whereas on on forums folks are just too busy complaining.

Just goes to show that forums are not at even remotely representative of gamers in general anymore. Tons of people buy and enjoy this (and other games) whereas on on forums folks are just too busy complaining.

Right .. because everyone who bought Black Ops was just so happy with it. If you use this forum as a gauge for the entire audience you are doing so incorrectly. This forum is but a small percent of gamers , COD is a very popular game when it involves the casual audience. This forum is for hardcore gamers mostly. Hardcore gamers don't mind criticizing even the most popular game for its blemishes.

The latest trend these days it seems is to overlook flaws and those that announce it are deemed "ungreatful assholes" or "expect too much". I don't have a problem seeing both sides of the arugment personally but if there is a "trend" going on in this forum its the inabilty for some to see the more recent oversight of developers just expecting us to suck it up and take it without criticism.

We've had to deal with more game bugs than I can remember in the past , it taking beyond a reasonable amount of time to address. We're now no longer getting DLC in many newer games. Just few of the recent examples of this.

Not another one please!

Very tired and bored of CoD. It's had its time but the Battlefield games are hugely superior and have far more longevity.

Oddly MW2 kept my attention much more than Black Ops (500+ hrs vs. 60 hrs). CoD is fun, but they need something new or maybe I just wore myself out with MW2... Guess we'll just to wait and see what MW3 turns out to be. In the meantime, bring on that BF3!

So we should all blindly love COD and praise its yearly lack of originality instead? We're allowed to dislike COD , if you don't like it thats fine but how about adding your opinion on MW3 instead?

Never said that that people arent entitled to an opinion but right out the door starting with the OP it's nothing but bashing.
Just look at the OP and that set the example on down. So yea it's just another COD bashing thread.

I can think of another game that also has yearly releases and keeps riding on the name year after year (Battlefield). How long did it take them to fix the hit detection and yet everyone acted like it was the best. OH yea it has destructible environments so we can forgive all the bugs, please the game released buggy and stayed that way for quite a while. COD:BO released buggy and they fixed it quite fast and yet everyone still bashed it. Makes no sense to me. Why praise one and bash the other for releasing shit when in the end they are both shit?

Last edited:
Oddly MW2 kept my attention much more than Black Ops (500+ hrs vs. 60 hrs). CoD is fun, but they need something new or maybe I just wore myself out with MW2... Guess we'll just to wait and see what MW3 turns out to be. In the meantime, bring on that BF3!

I feel the same. I loved MW2, and I liked BO but I just didn't get into it as much. I definitely feel like they are going to have to rethink some major aspects of the game in order to keep me interested. And then you wonder, what can they do? Add vehicles and destructible environments? That would be cool but then it's just another Battlefield game.

Never said that that people arent entitled to an opinion but right out the door starting with the OP it's nothing but bashing.
Just look at the OP and that set the example on down. So yea it's just another COD bashing thread.

I can think of another game that also has yearly releases and keeps riding on the name year after year (Battlefield). How long did it take them to fix the hit detection and yet everyone acted like it was the best. OH yea it has destructible environments so we can forgive all the bugs, please the game released buggy and stayed that way for quite a while. COD:BO released buggy and they fixed it quite fast and yet everyone still bashed it. Makes no sense to me. Why praise one and bash the other for releasing shit when in the end they are both shit?

I think the hardcore gamers on forums like this just love to hate the really hugely popular and commercially successful games.

^this :cool:

Oh noes......how dare people not orgasm over another shitty cookie cutter generic piece of turd shat out by a publisher that has no hesitation with churning and burning entire studios and franchises. :rolleyes:

And BO fixed?! You are joking right :rolleyes:

And quite frankly, having destructible environments is a fucking amazing step forward in innovation compared to a shitty reskinned game which by all accounts takes more steps backwards than forwards, especially in terms of PC gaming.

Oh noes......how dare people not orgasm over another shitty cookie cutter generic piece of turd shat out by a publisher that has no hesitation with churning and burning entire studios and franchises. :rolleyes:

And BO fixed?! You are joking right :rolleyes:

And quite frankly, having destructible environments is a fucking amazing step forward in innovation compared to a shitty reskinned game which by all accounts takes more steps backwards than forwards, especially in terms of PC gaming.

Never expected people to have an "orgasm" over it but to actually start a thread just to bash it. Now thats a joke right there. People here call this a [H]arcore gamers site and yet all I see are children starting troll threads :p.

This forum is for hardcore gamers mostly. Hardcore gamers don't mind criticizing even the most popular game for its blemishes.

Yea I understand why 'hardcore pc gamers' keep complaining. What else can they do when no one else gives a shit about them anymore? :)

After that crap that is black ops I will just be looking forward to BF3. Just hoping my friends will get it on pc with me so we can play with 64 players.

Bet it will still be fun on ps3 though.

Yea I understand why 'hardcore pc gamers' keep complaining. What else can they do when no one else gives a shit about them anymore? :)

True indeed. People here need to grow thicker skin and quit crying when it comes to criticism.

Last edited:
True indeed. People here need to grow thicker sick and quit crying when it comes to criticism.
Criticism is fine. But out right trolling sucks, per the original post. Now if he had left out the BS in that post then that would have been fine but to actually make a thread and start it like that then that to me is just trolling. The OP was a far cry from criticism.
http://www.findmakarov.com/

Oh wow.....Modern Warfare 2012....what a surprise....I would have never expected another modern warfare mod.....uh I mean generic sequel....awesomeness overload....I can hardly contain my excitement.....

rabble rabble

On a more serious note, BF3 is going to kick ass!

The latest COD games suck, Peer to Peer multiplay is a fuking joke! I dont know whats worse GFWL or Last 2 COD games...

I'll start then. Controls feel about as bad as Killzone 2. Game just feels sluggish. Pisses me off.

Back