Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Live-Action Trailer

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
Activision has turned to director Peter Berg and a live cast to promote CoD: Advanced Warfare in a live action trailer with plenty of special effects, but minimal graphics. It debuted this week on Thursday Night Football.

It looks like Crysis MP with a CoD name attached to it.

LOL that is some good marketing. Purchased. Could be fun and besides.. I can guarantee I have bought worse games before.

media blitz by activision. They're probably going to set new records with this one

The was a fun trailer. They also use the Specter from Saints Row 3.

Shit music for gamers with shit taste. Looks about right to me.

It's the yearly CoD retread. And all the 12 year-olds want this so they can try to sound tough in multiplayer while their voices crack.

Jack White's a pretty talented guy. Him being willing to sell his music to any commercial out there (or dear god how much 7 nation army is whored out in stadiums) is another thing.

If the actual game was like the commercial I'd be excited, but its nothing like that....

I hate the COD series but even I want to buy the damn game after watching the trailer.

Aren't you just a ray of sunshine.........................

Music isn't great but I've heard far worse. I hate CoD but even I found the trailer entertaining.

Trailer makes it look like "Crysis of duty" Interesting.
Game play on Twitch looks like CRAP. Not so interesting.

But there is something for everyone out there. If its your thing enjoy.
Me? I would rather spend my Money on something else

Live action crap trailers IMO complete crap. Rather SEE game play footage not something that detracts from how bad the game probably gonna look.

If they put as much effort into the game with the details and quality like that trailer... the games wouldn't have gone down hills from CoD4. ;)

Very awesome trailer. That MOVIE could be fun to watch.

The game itself.. not so much. It's like they took a game. Said.. where are all of the very cool cut scenes. Ok.. lets make a trailer with that. now GO.

BUT their target market. Football fans looking to make war into a game. That is who this is for and I am pretty damn sure they will eat this up with dollars.

got to admit i like the trailer (still not sure if i am ever going to buy another COD game though)

Hate to admit it but I am enjoying the game. Sorry COD haters. This one isn't nearly as bad as the last several.

Back