Call of duty 3

Mac[X-D]

[H]ard|Gawd
am i see things right, is call of duty 3 only coming out on consoles? or am i just blind?

but why, the pc market would sell them tons of copies, thats my question. i know i am not going to buy a console for one game. where is the logic behind it.

I think Infinity Ward are working on a PC only game.

It's not like you'll be missing out on much, it's just Call of Duty 2 with the ability to do hand to hand combat. No ragdoll or physics support, same linear gameplay, same ugly looking bump mapped models, same stupid AI, and the same over-done WW2 game that I've come to expect from the people who made MoHAA and CoD.

CoD4 is going to be on PC(not sure if its exclusive, i doubt it) and its not going to be a WWII game, its modern or futuristic, thats all thats been said i think

Stammer said:
It's not like you'll be missing out on much, it's just Call of Duty 2 with the ability to do hand to hand combat. No ragdoll or physics support, same linear gameplay, same ugly looking bump mapped models, same stupid AI, and the same over-done WW2 game that I've come to expect from the people who made MoHAA and CoD.
omfg, speaking of stupid AI, in some of the trailers the enemies just run at you like retards in the middle of an open field

Thats how all of the COD's AI has been. I personally didnt like any of the games. I enjoyed Brothers in Arms for its graphical presentation but I thought the gun swaying was ridiculous.

PC gaming is not very profitable and developers would rather concentrate on what is (console development). Been this way for years and this is just yet another casualty.

Back