Call notification app

Radical

Gawd
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
750
I have an iPhone 4, and I'm wondering if anyone is aware of an app (preferably free) that would send me an e-mail notification whenever I receive a call. I've Googled, but I haven't found anything as of yet. Does such an app exist?
 
Uh, do you want the app to notify you when the call is in progress, or after a missed call?
 
Thanks for the reply. I guess either would be fine -- if it could notify me while the call were in progress, that would be ideal, but either would probably work.
 
Doubtful on a non-jailbroken phone since Apple limits what apps can interface with.
 
Google Voice will alert you to a missed phone call, but not an active call in progress.
 
Impossible without jailbreaking, but even then I doubt there is a tweak for this.
 
Ok, thanks for the info guys. I'm not really into phones enough to get into jailbreaking, so I'll just live without this feature for now. Thanks again.
 
Back
Top