TechStuey05
Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2005
- Messages
- 902
Hi, I would like to calibrate my lcd for the best colors.how would I go about doing it?. The whites are somewhat off and they're almost like a pinkish color. Also some other colors are a little off. I'm not a graphic designer by any means but I do like to work with photos and wallpaper on occasion. I dont need my printer to have the same color as my monitor I simply want my monitor to have the most accurate color. how would I calibrate the colors on my monitor. Can you guys tell me how to do it step by step? Would it be easier to purchase a Spyder2 or is that something different. Is there a difference between calibrating a monitor and creating a color profile? I'm pretty much a newb when it comes to this. Also for you owners of this monitor what are your color settings. Thanks for your help, Stu