• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Cage for video cards

auntjemima

[H]ard DCOTM x2
2FA
Joined
Mar 1, 2014
Messages
13,361
Hey guys, I know I have seen these before, but I can't think of what they are called and Google is not helping.

I want one of those brackets that you can bolt your video cards into when you are leaving your systems on a bench... Like, I have a z97 board with 4 GPUs in it, but there is no support for them to screw in to, so they are being held apart with small pieces of cardboard..

I considered taking an old case and cutting the back portion out, but I feel it would look messy.
 
The ones I've seen are just long threaded rods with standoffs.
 
8fb6-test-rig.jpg
 
I have my power cables stategically zip tied to keep my card from moving too much
 
Back
Top