Cable Management suggestions - Mini ATX PC

Luzer

Weaksauce
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
113
I recently built a Core i7 Mini ATX PC and I’m now ready to do some cable management. I can’t really find anything on cable management other than sleeving the cables. I was thinking of cutting them to length and removing the ones that I don’t need. Would it be better to sell the PSU and get a modular version?

I have a Corsair HX75 in a P180 Mini.
 
i don't know how long the 24 pin and 8 pin cables on that psu are, but i had to buy cable extension on my Antec TruePower New to route the cables through the back. There is a little bit of space on the side of the psu where i keep my extra cables. Use lots of zipties/cable clamps and you should be ok
 
Back
Top