• Great friend of mine with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    https://athleteoftheyear.org/2026/keenan-a856

Cable for SRCSAS18E RAID Controller

Billz

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 5, 2005
Messages
200
Hi, I just purchased an Intel SRCSAS18E RAID Controller. I am looking for the correct cable to connect it to the SFF8484 backplane in my 4u case. I purchased some SFF8484 to SFF8484 cables on eBay and they don't work. The card came with SFF8484 to 4x SATA connector cables. Could someone please point me in the correct direction on finding the correct SFF8484 to SFF8484 cables. I would much appreciate it.

Thanks,
Bill
 
Have you tried directly attaching some disks using the cables that shipped with the card? Let us know if the disks are discovered properly in the card's bios in this configuration.
 
Does anyone have any idea what cable I need? I really would like to revamp my server asap.

Thanks,
Bill
 
Was a compatible cable ever found for the TST-316? I've had the same case and have tried many different cables over the years with no success. The company either no longer exists or at least no longer responds to requests.
 
Back
Top