Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011

Tricky2ufellow

Limp Gawd
I'm not a big console player, I have PS3 for it's BlueRay player. Once Move came out I jumped on it cause I like shooters but I can't aim with the controllers.

PS3 Move Version: Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011. I bought the $80 one comes with it's own gun Top Shot Elite same gun for XBOX. Has it's own wireless IR sensor bar to link with that gun (you can do 2 players side by side "2nd gun needed"). I really enjoy this game it's my 1st Cabela if you want a really good Hunting Game/Wireless Gun you can't go wrong here.

51VhfleruVL._AA300_.jpg

PS. to have more fun with a friend get a 2nd Top Shot Elite purchase just the gun at Cabela's site. (i'm not finding anyone else selling just the gun)

http://www.cabelas.com/product/1089726.uts

If it's move compatible, I wonder why it doesn't just come with a gun shape to snap your move into and use that for targeting rather than IR. I think that would be more accurate and responsive. Can you use the move instead of the gun?

On a side note, the hunting games that I really enjoyed were the old PC Deer Hunter (first one). It was probably the closest to real hunting game you could find. Sometimes you would sit for a long time without seeing anything. New hunting games you walk around the woods shooting stuff which if you are a real hunter you know it doesn't work that way :)

Last edited:
i have some of the cabela and remington hunting games on the wii (just because of the motion support), but now i wish i got them for ps3 since the graphics are 500x betterand it has move support.

Awesome...bought the Wii version for my daughter and I to play :) can't wait to open it.

Back