C700m

86 5.0L

Supreme [H]ardness
How much of a pain in the ass is this case to watercool? Ill get to find out soon enough. Always wanted to do a high end halo build. This is the basis for my over the top, stupid money build basically

6D277E35-9C7C-4360-BE11-1E5052150024.png

I have the C700P - essentially the same case, but yours has a little better airflow up front and the rails use Addressable RGB. This case is super eqasy to build in, in general, and you will not be hurting for space for watercooling. Mind you, I prefer thinner rads over the super thick ones I see some folks use, but I managed to fit 2x 420mm rads in there AND the XSPC D5 Photon 270 v2 pump/res combo vertically with plenty of clearance. The bottom shroud is optional and can can be removed in halves (I left the front half out).

There are also a lot of metal panels to hide stuff. I left those out as well. because it left the view area inside the case ludicrously small in comparison to the size of the case. Half the point of doing a build in a case like this is to SEE the hardware. And why reduce the usefulness of that glorious curved tinted-glass door?

Good to hear, i think im going to go with two 360s, front and top. Got a stack of OG gentle typhoons i never got around to using

This was definitely a monday morning/friday afternoon case.

The back grill where the mobo I/O goes is crooked, the wires in the back where bundled up and twistied with 0 management.

Love the case, no regrets and I enjoyed the “fixing” of these small issues. Spent about 2 hours just putting in the mobo/cpu/psu and cable management. But expected better for this amount of coin.

A9A343D7-C8D0-4048-B859-9FEEC0E40079.jpeg

Don't know what to tell you on that one. Mine was pristine when I got it (also Amazon). Perhaps it got roughed up in shipping, or was opened and repacked?

Further note - those 360s are gonna look tiny when you get them in there :)

Back