• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

C2D w/ Eyefinity Experinces?

Chameleoki

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
479
Anyone here using a Core 2 Duo with Eyefinity? I have a E8500 (at stock) and am seriously thinking about a 24" x 3 (5760 x 1200) eyefinity setup for racing games. I'm thinking at that resolution I would still be GPU limited. Am I correct? I just worry I'm going to get my new cockpit, buttkicker, fantec setup and the game will struggle.

All the reviews I've found either use i7 processors or the cpu scaling reviews don't show eyefinity resolutions.

Anyone with experience? Single 5870 vs. 5970 would also be a bonus. I have only one x16 slot so I'm limited on Crossfire. FYI I'm currently running a 4870x2.

Games I'll be wanting to run: Dirt 2, Grid, Live for Speed, RFactor, etc.
 
Back
Top