• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

C1E performance hit

eddieck

Gawd
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
1,010
Does C1E cause any kind of performance hit, even if it's a millisecond more to do something? (Obviously if that were the case it's worth it to enable because of the power savings, but I'd still like to know.)

I know EIST definitely causes a very slight performance hit but C1E is totally different from EIST.
 
I have not seen any performance hit from C1E on my Q9550 or i7 860. The processor switches very fast to and from the advanced halt state.
 
Back
Top