which you guys think are better?
the original e-ips screen on the dell 2209wa was awesome, Got a new e-ips screen yesterday for ps3 and is side by side the dell. Viewing angle most defenitly worse.
I would estimate following now for my screens.
TN - approx 90-100 degrees viewing angle. Pretty much have to sit bang on in front of screen at exact right height or distortion.
Old e-ips aprox 170 degrees. Allows viewing from very wide and high/low angles no distortion.
New e-ips approx 130-140 sideways and approx 95-110 up/down, some movement is tolerated so isnt crazy like my TN but if I get out of chair eg. is distortion.
no idea what cost cutting done on new e-ips vs old and its so much difference to the old dell 2209wa I wonder if its a enhanced TN pretending to be a IPS. (asus vs229hr).
the original e-ips screen on the dell 2209wa was awesome, Got a new e-ips screen yesterday for ps3 and is side by side the dell. Viewing angle most defenitly worse.
I would estimate following now for my screens.
TN - approx 90-100 degrees viewing angle. Pretty much have to sit bang on in front of screen at exact right height or distortion.
Old e-ips aprox 170 degrees. Allows viewing from very wide and high/low angles no distortion.
New e-ips approx 130-140 sideways and approx 95-110 up/down, some movement is tolerated so isnt crazy like my TN but if I get out of chair eg. is distortion.
no idea what cost cutting done on new e-ips vs old and its so much difference to the old dell 2209wa I wonder if its a enhanced TN pretending to be a IPS. (asus vs229hr).