I recently purchased a Corsair HX850 and all was well. I moved from one house to another (1st house was 30 years old and had an updated Fuse Panel with 150amp service) to a 15 year old house (that has 200amp service) and I just noticed there is now buzzing sound coming from the unit. Whether the computer is powered on or not, and it is plugged into my UPS (when it is switched on), I have a constant buzz (not the alcoholic kind ;-) ) coming from the unit.
I assume this is normal? My previous PCP&C TurboCool 850 never exhibited this behavior--that I can remember. Is the unit working properly with this buzzing happening? Am I running a risk of damaging anything with this buzzing?
Thanks.
I assume this is normal? My previous PCP&C TurboCool 850 never exhibited this behavior--that I can remember. Is the unit working properly with this buzzing happening? Am I running a risk of damaging anything with this buzzing?
Thanks.
Last edited: