Buying Windows 7 through elecsurf.com

Arkanian

[H]ard|Gawd
am still running Windows 7 RC and it is time for me to purchase Windows 7 Professional Full version. I almost bought the OEM version from newegg but I decided that I can't wait for shipping and that I would like to buy it from a place that has a download to it. So I found this site which appears to be a yahoo online store: http://elecsurf.com/win7p-64.html. The price for the full version is about right for an OEM so I am wondering if this is a good site to get it from. This is a yahoo store and they do have reviews but I am still kind of skeptical. What are your thoughts about this?

it isnt legal if they let you download it, the only place you can legally download MS software from is from MS themselves, no where else can you legally download any MS OS or software from, not torrents, not other websites, nadda!

just get the shipping from newegg and wait.

When does the RC expire? You're already running Windows 7, so surely waiting for a disk to ship from Newegg isn't that big of a deal, is it?

I would avoid buying from that store.

Expires March 1st. I will be gone the last 2 weeks of this month so I only have this week to do the install...want it asap. I guess I could just get it from newegg and have it ship via 2day.

* Download delivery by default. No shipping fee, no wait. We will EMAIL you the download link and product key within 24 hours upon payment received

they have to send you a COA to be 100% legit.
It doesn't look like they do.

stay away.

Yes I have 2 Bestbuys but they don't sell the OEM version. I am ordering from newegg today.

Back