Buying watercooling gear...

-=Cobra=-

n00b
Whats up people, im about to purchase some stuff from sidewindercomputers.com, is that a good place to buy stuff, i've never bought anything from them so i'm kinda nervous...Has anyone ever had any problems with them before..please respond asap i don't want the stuff to go out of stock again..thanks..

Sidewinder is one of the best computer shops in my opinion, especially for water cooling, it's the first place I go.

Oh cool, I was wondering the same thing. Except, the EVGA X58 LE full board block I want is still out of stock =/ .

Petra's Tech Shop and Dangerden are places I ordered from as well. Dangerden took awhile to get to me, although it was shipping from Oregon.

I ordered something from Petra's on Dec 31. I guess they are moving and were on a two week vacation during Xmas/New year and maybe got bought by another company?, but I still haven't got a shipping order update status. Pretty stupid time to hold a sale imo.

Sidewinder Computers is awesome, i ordered my stuff on wednesday night and received my order on friday, even though it was by USPS it was fast....

Back