Buying VP191B

Kite

n00b
I'm still looking for place to buy Viewsonic VP191B from Canadian retailer. I thought NCIX had them but it seems they only have older version VP191B 16ms.

So I did some look around and found this one VP191B 8ms which looks like new one but I can't find their expresscoverage warranty plan for it.

Currently I'm thinking of Hyundai L90D+ if I can't find anywhere to buy VP191B... :(

Although I've been told that the older VP191B is discontinued, and since NCIX doesn't have any in stock, if I order one they will most likely ship the new 8ms one. Any advice?

some places are still shipping the 25ms VP191B, i know this has happened in the UK, and everyone had to send theirs back to get the 8ms

If you are worried which version somewhere has, just ask the retailer to check, the 8ms has a nice orange sticker on the front :)

Other than that, for a gamers monitor, the Hyundai L90D+ (and other models using the Samsung 8ms TN film panel) are still very good. If you are primarily a gamer then these are still excellent choices

Brought it yesterday at my local retailer (in Montreal). It's awesome, you should try harder and find it, it's really worth the purchase.

Back