• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Buying vintage cases

sirusarai

n00b
Joined
Dec 27, 2005
Messages
60
Besides Ebay, does anyone know of any online retailers that sell old stock of PC cases from back in the 90's or early 00's?

I have been on the hunt for a number of cases but they just dont seem to be floating around ANYWHERE on the internet.

Any help would be so appreciated!
 
Years ago I had always wanted the Thermaltake Shark but they stopped producing and selling it in the mid 2000s. Around 2007 or 2008 after scouring the internet and finding lots of sites listing it only to not actually have it in stock anymore, I finally found 1. It was at my local PC/Electronics chain where they still had one on the shelf that had not sold.

It's possible some of the old stuff will be left over inventory at your local PC supplier.
 
Might want to try Directron if they're still around.
Or GoodWill.
 
Last edited:
Check with recyclers and charities that take computer donations, they get the weirdest old stuff (I know, I used to work for a computer charity).
 
Back
Top