• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Buying two monitors today please help

hippocrypt

n00b
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
3
I must have looked at over 50 monitors now, and I am having so much trouble deciding. I need two 23.6/24 inch VESA monitors under $200. I might do low 200's for IPS. I'm a computer science student, so clear text is important to me since I do 8+ hour coding sessions. I do play a game here and there. Thank you for your input.
 
Back
Top