• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Buying speakers

Joined
Oct 6, 2005
Messages
3
There's three different kinds of speakers that I am struggling to pick one

1. Creative S750 7.1
2. Logitech Z-5500 5.1
3. Klipsch Ultra 5.1


1. Is Creative a king of the hill in PC speakers market?

2. Which one of the three sets can pumps out thunderous crisp bass?

3. After reviewing Klipsch Ultra 5.1, Its specs claimed its has dual subwoofers in it. Is this really true? the box is not really big enough to fix two of these.


After researching of these, I'm more likely to lean to Logitech Z-5500 or Klispch Ultra
 
ive owned logitech and creative, preferred logitech they lasted longer. i also hear so many good things about klipsch. id go klipsch.
 
well, I've creative Megaworks thx 5.1 and I've listen to logitech z5500, in my opinion creative provide better stereo imagine than logitech z5500, and z5500 subwoofer seems boomier, in terms of QUALITY comparison. But I didn't try Klipsch Promedia 5.1 but according to the users review they consider it the best Quality in music . . :rolleyes:
 
1. Creative S750 7.1 - Best overall performers of the three. Very balanced, best sat quality in performance and driver quality. Bass is only slightly deeper on the Klipsch Ultra. Sub sports a single 10"

2. Logitech Z-5500 5.1 - Loudest of the bunch. Bass heavy system; not balanced, and doesn't run as deep as the other two.

3. Klipsch Ultra 5.1 - Dual 8" drivers. Can hit as low as 31Hz, great for gaming / movie rumble. Sats are ok, but I preferred others.

And yes, I have all three to listen / compare to, so I don't rely on what others say. ;)
 
It depends on your preference to how they sound. It's entirely subjective. I liked the Klipsch better for music, but that's the only thing I auditioned them with.
 
Dude if you get the 7.1's, can you post pics?

I am pissed off at my 2.1's for the space they take up, I can't even imagine 7.1's. About to ditch speakers all together once I get a headphone stand :D
 
Back
Top