Buying And Selling Cisco!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I just started a company reselling Cisco, and other brands of Networking Hardware. Everything we sell come completely tested, with a complete 120 day warranty. We keep a large inventory, and what we don't have in stock, we have readily available to us. We can save you $1000's throughout the year, which could end up back in your pocket!

Give me a shot to give you a quote just to show you what I can do. All cisco that we sell is %100 authenic. We can offer New and Cisco Factory Refurbished as well as Used.

Thanks
Brent
[email protected].

Uhm, your website is ghetto and not fully developed. There are "product" tags everywhere.

No thanks, I'll stick with my local var, cdw, insight, and NHR.

In before lock!

Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam...

report.gif

I'm not on here to spam anyone, and I do realize our website isn't done yet, it is still being developed. We have several years experience in the network hardware industry, and just started our own company. I do realize resellers are easy to get a hold of, I also know what kind of prices NHR, CDW etc... have which is quite a bit higher than ours.

Sorry I'm not a huge, big name company yet, I guess we all have to start somewhere.

(24) No Dealers or Vendors allowed. Rule Exception: If you have a great deal to bring to hardforum members, please email [email protected] with your product and deal and it will be decided on a case by case basis. If it is a good deal for the forum members, it will be allowed. You must be legitimate.

Soonernetworksol said:
I'm not on here to spam anyone, and I do realize our website isn't done yet, it is still being developed. We have several years experience in the network hardware industry, and just started our own company. I do realize resellers are easy to get a hold of, I also know what kind of prices NHR, CDW etc... have which is quite a bit higher than ours.

Sorry I'm not a huge, big name company yet, I guess we all have to start somewhere.

not so much resellers as brokers. i'd suggest going to google-groups and joining the group "telecom" if you wanna get volume and sales.

btw, as a cisco reseller myself, even shooting 5% overage on the parts you can still be beat. enjoy your Ingram account too. :)

dave

Here is a suprise, Im not going to insult you lol. What kind of price can you do on a pix 501. Used or refurbed. I only need 10 licenses with it.

(19) ADVERTISING, site promotion, contests or linkage for personal gain is not permitted. Soliciting for fraternal organizations, humanitarian causes or personal rewards is prohibited unless approved prior to posting.

The Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back