• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Buying a new DV camera - need advice

axeugene

n00b
Joined
Mar 28, 2005
Messages
26
If this wasn't the right place to post, i apologize, but I couldn't find anywhere obvious to post this. I am looking to purchase 2 DV cameras for the purpose of making a documentary. My price range is about $2000 CDN (approx $1500 US). I want to be able to have more control over the cameras than your average model (lenses, shutterspeed ect.), and if my budget is too small, I could handle a nicer one, and a backup. Does anybody have any knowhow in this area? Any advice is appreciated.
 
Back
Top