Robertmarcus
Gawd
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2012
- Messages
- 671
I am buying a new monitor soon, and i would like it to be 1440p and cheap. So a korean. But which one. Basic requirements: Glass screen, ala: NO MATTE. Im not sure what tempered glass is and just a full cover, but i would like to be glossy screen. I would like it to OC, if it could get to 120hz easily, that would be ideal. I am running a GTX 780 OC'd.
So which monitor should i buy? Catleap, shimian, qnix, crossover, they are all the same but so different.
To sum,
120hz oc'd
glossy screen
Displayport if possible, i have an adapter to it if not.
Thanks
So which monitor should i buy? Catleap, shimian, qnix, crossover, they are all the same but so different.
To sum,
120hz oc'd
glossy screen
Displayport if possible, i have an adapter to it if not.
Thanks